Thread: Pit Bulls
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 07:13 AM   #5
Belmont Resident

Default No remorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondcurve View Post
Belmont Resident: Sorry about your loss. That is a horrible story. What was the owner's position? You'd think if they were responsible they would get rid of this dog especially with young kids in their home.
Had I not turned up my road when I did and witness her and her 2 children walking from the scene (the bus stop)she would have denied knowledge of the whole incident. (this is what the officer said after interviewing them)
She even went to far as to tell the police she did not know who's dog it was after living across the street for the last 10 years.
After they were issued the ticket they called the police station to complain stating our dog was loose as well and why were they being ticketed. (they were ticketed for the death not the dog being loose)
Before the end of the month I will have installed video camera's that will monitor our yard. If the dog is so much as spotted off their property without being on a leash the police will be called. They encourage us to call as often as possible so that a case can be built and action taken.
We were more saddened by the responses she gave then the fact our dog was killed. I honestly do not think I would be more devastated if something happened to one of my boys.
Sponsored Links