View Single Post
Old 02-09-2022, 01:30 PM   #26
chachee52

I have a friend that has a wakesurfing boat, and i participate regularly and it is fun!!! They are on a smaller pond with many other of these boats on it. Is ir wrecking the pond? YES. He was one of the complainers of errosion until he did it and he loved it and bought the boat.
I guess how do you just say wakesurfing boats with the big waves when there are lots of other people boating with the bow up not on plane that are creating a big wake too? And forget about Winni, in smaller lakes/ponds where people just go in circles for a bunch of laps doing this. Doesn't that too create errosion?
The noise thing? Throw it out. I sit at night on the lake all summer and the pontoon boats that I can hear from LSP out to the Witches are just as bad, not JetSkis have sound systems and they are running back and forth in front of places as well. I'm not complaining about them, it is what it is. Just like Motorcycles with sound systems, I can hear them up and down my neighborhood from the main road all night too. There are laws about Db levels in NH. No need to add more laws that are already there. Just because it doesn't get inforced doesn't mean it's not a law.
I agree, focus on the main concern and don't bring up little things to confuse the issue or the issue will never get "fixed"
chachee52 is offline   Reply With Quote