View Single Post
Old 06-16-2006, 06:04 PM   #10
Mee-n-Mac

Wink Well if you're going to be picky

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdude
Mac: Thanks a lot for telling everyone about the SECRET short cut!

Actually it is a terrible short cut. It adds several miles to the route and the road is bumpy and windy. Sometimes the cows or sheep are crossing the street and you have to wait forever! If there is an event at the church or the elementary school there is usually an officer of the law there misdirecting traffic and further complicating things. Then there is the long back-up waiting to get onto 28 north. I would not recommend this route!
Well I am assuming that they won't mind the swarms of locusts nor the snakes that continually crawl over the road thus I didn't think that the common 1/2 hr wait for the cows and sheep to cross was going to be an issue. I may have been mistaken there. Like I said it saves a few miles, didn't say nuttin about how much extra time it takes. Course while you're waiting, the kids can get out and watch the animals and you can enjoy the smell of fresh manure. That alone makes it worth the extra trouble ... IMHO