View Single Post
Old 12-01-2021, 09:58 PM   #60
FlyingScot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
This statement is patently untrue.... Unfortunately the vaccine does not prevent the spread and thus does not prevent mutation of Covid. The CDC published a report that showed similar viral loads in vaccinated people as they did in unvaccinated people.

In the P-Town Delta outbreak, 74% of the people were vaccinated. Omicron is poised to be even more pervasive. Luckily the vaccines are good at keeping people out of the hospital. Unfortunately, they do not prevent employee downtime...

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/...cid=mm7031e2_w

Woodsy
The vaccines reduce infections and thus spread and mutation dramatically. I can't believe I still have to type that or that you think covid would have any significance at all if everyone was vaxxed.

In P-town hundreds of young people descended on crowded bars to get up close and personal with strangers. Moronic and highly unusual--they were basically bathing themselves in other people. I can't believe you hold that up as some sort of typical happening.

I leave your gain of function posts alone because they are so out there that nobody believes them. Please go back to those