View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 08:30 PM   #21
Old Hubbard Rd

Default Sno-Streaker update

SNO-STREAKERS, INC.

PO BOX 780

MEREDITH, NH 03253

January 14, 2009 meeting:

Present: Todd Andrews, Ben Quinn, Hank & Patty Denison, Dennis Finnerthy, Rhonda Henault, Jef Fagnant. Carl Smith, Tom Joslin, Gus Jenkins, , Sue Magnuson

We hope that everyone is having a good snowmobiling season so far. We have been out grooming a few times, but with the light fluffy snow we have had, the trails are still a little sparse. We really need some good wet snow. The County maps are supposed to be ready on Tuesday Jan. 20th, so we should have them soon. Let me know if you would like one. They are going to be $5.00 each.

NOTE: There has been a problem with snowmobiles going off the trail and onto the ball field in Meredith. The snow fence needs to be repaired due to some snowmobiles driving right through it. PLEASE make sure to stay on the trails as they are marked. We don’t want to lose the use of these trails!

A great big thanks to all who came out to help with the bridge decks. We had a good turnout and that made the work go quickly. A big thanks to Norm McGuigan for the use of his tractor. That was such a big help. It was really great to see some new faces along with our “old” reliable regulars. THANKS ALL!!!!!

Reminder - We have Super Raffle tickets for sale to benefit the NHSA and affiliated clubs. The prizes this year are a 2009 Arctic Cat Crossfire R8LE, a Blizzard Aluminum Trailer w/sled dock cover, a $1,000.00 gas card from Irving Oil Company, and a $500.00 gas card from Irving Oil Company. (Winner will select the prize of their choice in the order drawn from those remaining). If anyone is interested in purchasing any tickets, please contact me at suemagnuson@metrocast.net as soon as possible. We need to have our money into the NHSA office soon, so there isn’t much time. Reminder, our club keeps half of all money we raise selling these tickets.

Fundraisers: The fundraising calendars have been sent out to members, but if you would like to get some more to buy or sell, please let me know. Calendars are $5.00 each. For anyone who is not familiar with this fundraiser, calendars are printed with a monetary amount on each date. A winner is drawn for each date from all people who purchase a calendar. All winners’ names go back into the drawing, so you are eligible to win multiple times. Anyone who is interested in purchasing and/or selling calendars, please let me know via e-mail at suemagnuson@metrocast.net. Reminder, we will start drawing winners on Feb 1st, so please return your calendars soon.

If anyone is able to volunteer for a couple hours to help with selling club memberships at Laconia (Meredith) Harley Davidson during Fishing Derby weekend (February 7 th & 8th), please let me know. They are very good about selling our club memberships throughout the season and this is a very busy time for them with registrations. They could really use our help. You can e-mail me at suemagnuson@metrocast.net or call me at 387-1919.

NEXT MEETING: Wednesday, February 11th at 7:00 pm at the Meredith Center Fire Station.

HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU SOON ON THE TRAILS ! THINK SNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Hubbard Rd is offline   Reply With Quote