Thread: Sno-Streakers
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 09:36 PM   #6
Old Hubbard Rd

Default Sno-Streakers Update 11/24/08

SNO-STREAKERS, INC.

PO BOX 780

MEREDITH, NH 03253

November 14, 2007 meeting: Present – Todd Andrews, Hank & Patty Denison, Gus Jenkins, Carl Smith, Tom Joslin, Ben Quinn, Sue Magnuson

Trail Report: Trail work is coming along slow, but steady. We have not had anywhere near the turnout that we have had in the past, but we have made some progress. We greatly appreciate all the help from the few members who have shown up. Thanks, guys – we couldn’t have done it without you! We will be putting up the fence at the ballfield soon. I will let you know when.

The County maps have gone to press. Hopefully, we will have them in mid-December for sale. They will be sold for $5.00 a piece. If any one is interested in one, please let me know at suemagnuson@metrocast.net.

Fundraisers: The fundraising calendars will be ready for sale soon. We will be doing them for the month of February this year. If you would like to get some to buy or sell, please let Todd know. Calendars are $5.00 each and drawings will be held during the month of February. For anyone who is not familiar with this fundraiser, calendars are printed with a monetary amount on each date. A winner is drawn for each date from all the people who purchase a calendar. Winners will be posted on our website at www.sno-streakers.com. All winners’ names go back into the drawing, so you are eligible to win multiple times. We will have the calendars available at the annual Christmas Party. Anyone who is interested in purchasing and/or selling calendars, please let Todd know via e-mail at 1toddco@msn.com.

Reminder, we have the Super Raffle tickets available. They are $2.00 each or 3 for $5.00. The prizes this year are a 2009 Arctic Cat Crossfire R8LE, a Blizzard Aluminum Trailer w/sled dock cover, a $1,000.00 gas card from Irving Oil Company, and a $500.00 gas card from Irving Oil Company. (Winner will select the prize of their choice in the order drawn from those remaining). If you are interested in any raffle tickets, please include a note along with your membership form and a check made out to Sno-Streakers, and I will send them to you.

Our annual Christmas party will be held on Saturday, December 13th at Oak Hill Golf Course at 159 Pease Road in Meredith. It will begin at 6:00 pm. This will be a potluck dinner, so please bring an appetizer, main dish, side dish or dessert, and BYOB. There will also be a Yankee Swap, so each person attending should bring a wrapped gift. All members are welcome and encouraged to attend – it is always a great time! If anyone has any questions or needs directions, please feel free to e-mail me at suemagnuson@metrocast.net or call me at 387-1919. We really hope to see another good turn-out. It’s a great time to meet some new people and maybe find some new riding partners.

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SOON AT THE CHRISTMAS PARTY AND ON THE TRAILS!
Old Hubbard Rd is offline   Reply With Quote