View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 07:35 AM   #125
VitaBene

Thanked 1,608 Times in 823 Posts
Default I don't know about that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondcurve View Post
The people who owned the Woodshed should be tarred and feathered for letting it burn on their watch. I still find it amazing that no cause of fire was determined.
While I somewhat agree with your second sentence, I cannot fathom how you would write the first.

4 people bought the Woodshed at auction and wanted nothing more for it than success. If you know anything about the construction of the place, it was a dry old barn that then had another structure built around it. It had no sprinklers.

There are some thoughts and even potentially well founded rumors about how it started. However, anyone that saw it burning knows how fast and hot that fire was destroying likely any solid evidence of how it started.

The Woodshed was my go to restaurant, my 16 YO daughter worked there (she has the distinction of being the Shed's last busser) and we are certainly deeply saddened that it is gone, however I have no animosity toward the owners.

Sometimes investigations such as these take longer than we like... isn't there still a murder investigation going on in Wolfeboro years later?

Last edited by VitaBene; 06-13-2014 at 02:52 PM.
VitaBene is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VitaBene For This Useful Post: