View Single Post
Old 08-12-2021, 09:58 PM   #304
ApS

Arrow New York Times' Insidious Propaganda Grows Through Censorship...

The first doctor I heard who was anti-vax, Dr. Zelensko:

Quote:
"I am still fascinated by the approach of Sweden. They did minimal mitigation (no mask mandate, business allowed to continue except tourism/travel, etc), vaccinated and now, although having another wave, seem to be having a small wave with almost no deaths". https://www.wadeburleson.org/2021/08...jerusalem.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveLakeLife View Post
Freedom has always been more important than safety to most Americans. “Give me liberty or give me death” was meant literally.
A former California Governor—an Austrian immigrant whose father was in the Wehrmacht—said yesterday,
Quote:
"Screw your freedom".

Y'suppose he wants The Mandate? The third dose is FDA-approved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingScot View Post
Yes--I knew that's what you meant when I called you out. As you so often do when discussing vaccines, you introduce all sorts of irrelevant, inflammatory, false stuff, such as implying that the problem is Black people.

Sure, there are some Black people who cant get past injustices out of their heads long enough to get vaccinated. I find this idiotic. But pick any newspaper any day, and you'll see the leaders of the anti vax movement are typically white, conservative, southern. I find these guys idiotic too. Let's leave race out of it.
Your answer to the words found @ 30 seconds? (Following..."They're used to being experimented on...").

https://youtu.be/HCy4eUmlmFA

BTW: I'm vaccinated (and can prove it) so I'm not anti-vax, but a proponent of COVID-19 early treatment and prophylaxis—as my retired-activist Cardiologist is. (And thousands of other doctors worldwide).

Will Silicone Valley and New York City's Millennials run the entire show for us? Tell us what to believe? Omit thought? Forbid access? Ban? Drown-out? De-platform?

Are all these MDs to be continually blocked by "Social Media", as Dr. Rand Paul is?

Example:
Attached Images

Last edited by ApS; 08-12-2021 at 10:47 PM. Reason: add first reply