Thread: Bike Week
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 03:59 PM   #17
FlyingScot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major View Post
I completely disagree. The Democrats have made it political by enforcing these draconian rules against small business owners and low income employees yet not enforcing the rules against rioters, looters, occupiers and destroyers. I haven't heard ONE Democrat condemn these actions. I haven't heard ONE Democrat condemn the occupation of Chopistan. Generally speaking in life, words have very little meaning. It is actions that speak the loudest. And we have found from our Democrat leaders of the U.S. House, state governments, city mayors who are allowing the anarchists free reign with little or nothing said about the sure death sentence Chinese coronavirus, which by the way, what little evidence we do have suggests that it is far less deadlier than originally predicted. Who would have guessed!

If it is acceptable to have rioters, looters, occupiers and destroyers give the finger to social distancing, wearing masks, and everything else associated with this Chinese coronavirus nonsense, then I think we can figure out a way to open all businesses ASAP and put America back to work.
You're kind of making it up and tossing in the kitchen sink. The protests/riots are a couple of weeks old and a separate crisis. Let's stay on your original topic--Trump made Covid political months ago.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FlyingScot For This Useful Post: