View Single Post
Old 06-18-2020, 12:41 PM   #64
CowTimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveLakeLife View Post
CowTimes why do you feel a need to incessantly berate people who disagree with you and who back up their position? Major’s accurate view of the symbolism of the mask is beyond the pale? Who’s pale? Your pale? Your level of self-regard on all things moral is unjustified. Making the logical leap from Majors logical position to concluding that he would refuse a hospital bed is puerile thinking. Did someone teach you to do this, and to think that it would fool people as a grounded argument as opposed to the fallacy that it is? You should think your ideas through before espousing them as if they were Gospel. You do realize that normal Americans don’t think like you, I hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
You’re right, LoveLakeLife, my regard for human life and basic decency in concern for others is self-righteous. Some have made very clear on here that they value finances over public health. And the majority of people that disagree with you have given up on this thread, which has turned into a self-righteous refrain of me-first. My liberty, my finances. Well, how about the lives of others???

I will not apologize for calling a spade a spade. We are talking about wearing a mask, not forced vaccinations or institutionalization for quarantine.

Major seems like a big boy that can (attempt) to defend his facially inconsistent positions. I don’t think he needs you running interference for him.
The Following User Says Thank You to CowTimes For This Useful Post: