View Single Post
Old 06-18-2020, 08:55 AM   #49
CowTimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major View Post
And there we have it, me, me, me! Do you own a small business? At any time in your life did you sign the front of a check rather than just the back of it? Did you have your business ripped away from you or lose your job because of this nonsense? Why should my liberties be taken away for a failed social experiment just because people cannot take responsibility for themselves? Old people do have choices, they just don't like them, just like I do not like wearing a mask.

And oh by the way, it has been beaten to death, there is NO evidence that masks help. We were told by Dr. Fraud not to wear them. It is a feel good thing, just like metal detectors in airports. You my friend are the selfish one.
My three year old has better logic. Fauci said wearing masks don’t protect you. It’s not a respirator mask filtering what comes in as you breath. Masks we are all talking about help prevent YOU from spreading droplets TO OTHERS through coughing and even speaking, and are credited now as one of the best prevention against spread (see article linked above about the salon where the hairdressers had the disease). So who again is being selfish by not wearing a mask?