View Single Post
Old 06-17-2020, 02:59 PM   #15
Hillcountry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major View Post
That's your opinion. You believe it's dangerous, I believe it's an overreaction and a farce. There is nothing macho about my behavior. I don't think it's dangerous in any way shape or form for a person under 65 with no underlying conditions. It is nearly statistically impossible to die from the dreaded Chinese coronavirus if you are under 70 and in relatively good health. The SCIENCE supports this view. (The average age of death is 82.) If you are old and/or have an underlying condition, then it is YOUR responsibility to protect yourself. Just as it has always been. Why is it so difficult to wrap our heads around the notion that there may have been a much, much better way to handle this so-called pandemic? Why is it so difficult to understand that perhaps, just perhaps we should have protected those who are the most vulnerable and allow those of us who work and run businesses to continue our daily lives? You make it sound that you come from a view of authority. I hate to tell you that you and no one knows what they are doing, even the so-called experts.
I am 70 and not compromised by underlying conditions...and I agree wholeheartedly.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hillcountry For This Useful Post: