View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 01:45 PM   #7
chasedawg

Default Sorry I can't help you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uschisk View Post
I had a great deal of difficulty getting it installed, and there is a thread on the cottage topic list. After two separate install dates that I came up and they did not, slickcraft give me contact information for the local team, and once I reach them it was no problem. We scheduled, they came and installed, and it’s working flawlessly. Supervisors name is Darlene, and her number is 759-4492. She said to give her number out, apparently a lot of people are having trouble with the corporate customer service, but she and her team are extremely helpful.
Thanks uschisk, We have been without internet for two weeks. Promises but only get no show. Called Darlene's number she is on vacation. Her greeting suggested calling a Matt. Wife called Matt. His response "Sorry I can't help you!" He then added that Consolidated Communications bought a $100K boat this Spring to service the islands. But we only have 2 people to service the islands. Good luck. Hopefully we will get a more positive response from Darlene when she returns from vaca.
chasedawg is offline   Reply With Quote