Suissevale Club House

Saturday, November 18, 2016

5:30: Cocktails/Appetizers (BYOB)

6:30 Dinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaBene View Post
From Cathy...

Hello Everyone!
Put Saturday, November 18th on your calendar for our 1st Meeting of the season!!! This is a great time to catch up with other members and discuss the great events we hope to have this year! Our dinners are always a fun time with lots of yummy food! We will be doing potluck for appetizers, salads/sides, main dishes, and desserts. To make things easy this year, we are trying something new. We are using an alphabetical system by last name to determine what members should bring. For this dinner we will do the following:
A-F : Appetizers
G-J : Salad/Vegetable dish
K-M: Main Course Dishes (ie: Lasagna, Soup/Chili, Casseroles, etc.)
N-Z: Dessert
The next meeting we will switch things up so you don’t always have to bring the same thing. Cocktails are BYOB, but bottled water, coffee, and tea will be provided by the Club. Members and their families & friends are welcome. There is no charge for this event. If you haven’t been to one of our Dinners, don’t miss out on a GREAT time!
The Club NEEDS help! As I am no longer the Social Director, the Club is in need of volunteers to organize the December Holiday Party, January Potluck, February Progressive Ride, and March Annual Meeting Dinner. It can be a couple, family, or group of friends. This way the responsibility is on one person’s shoulders. If you can help with any of these events, please let me know. Without additional volunteers, we will not be able to have social events like dinners or rides this year. I look forward to hearing from you!!

Hope to see you all on the 18th!

Cathy Erving
Treasurer
MoultonboroSMC@gmail.com
WINNOCTURN is offline   Reply With Quote