View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 05:13 PM   #1
vmlite84

Default Walter's Basin So Disappointed

Felt it necessary to post our disappointed experience at Walter"s Basin today September 1st. We have been frequent visitors at the Basin for a number of years. My wife and I sat at the bar as we usually do and it must of been change of shift time, service was poor (food was great) and even when I mentioned it to the bar manager, she didn't care either. # bartenders behind bar, one was busy counting receipts to cash out, 2nd one gave us menus and left the room for like 15 minutes, 3rd just didn't even bother to come over to ask us if we would like to order food since we put the menus down a few times to try to get his attention. I remember in my past dinning experience's there talking to him about his vacation and travel experience to South America. I was so disappointed, that I have a $15 dollar gift card left over today that I plan on mailing it to the Owner/ Manager of Walters with a note stating I plan not to return, reasons why and to keep the left over gift card. FYI another couple left before our food came cause no one gave them glasses with their bottle beer and he asked twice I heard...I honestly think between the bar manager not really caring, the 3 bartenders, I won"t be back........
vmlite84 is offline   Reply With Quote