View Single Post
Old 02-19-2024, 11:20 AM   #47
JilianBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkxingu View Post
These last few years, sales have never made it public.

I assumed the OP was looking for year-round/more of a house than a seasonal camp, but they're welcome to message me if interested in something like Arcadia.

There is one, maybe two, for sale internally right now.

Good looking out Susie!

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk
I'd love to hear more about Arcadia - I haven't heard of it yet. Our place doesn't necessarily have to be year-round. If pricing were the same for year round vs seasonal we'd gravitate toward year-round though. Our search initially started with looking at Maine seasonal camps in lakeside communities and on lakes, but most are too far and too rural. We're south of Boston and would love to be 2.5 hours away or less. We prefer NH and I grew up going to Lake Winnipesaukee with my grandparents so I have a soft spot for the area.

Any community near Winnipesaukee with lake access would be worth considering for us. I wondered if lots of camps sell outside of a realtor - I'm glad to hear that they do because there has been very little hitting the market lately. We were hoping it was just because it is winter but sales over the past 3 years don't show tons of homes changing hands.
JilianBlue is offline   Reply With Quote