View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 03:45 PM   #105
Cal Coon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawishiwi View Post
Gates scheduled to open 5/1. VT is "closed" until April ? They seem to be hit harder than NH but also they started the covid experience before NH. Wanted to be up and running before my son changes bases back to U.S.A. but Air Force suspended all personnel movement for an undertemined time. He's in England so his move would have been "out of the frying pan and into the fire".
First of all, there is NO "fire". All this corona virus BS is just that. Way over hyped and exaggerated. The truth will come out. In fact, it's already started too if you can read between the lines. For example, Dr. Birx said herself yesterday in the press conference that people that died "with" the virus, that also had other underlying complications, were listed as dying "from" covid 19, even if it was something else that actually killed them... You don't have to believe me, look it up yourself. That's not right IMHO, that's just fear mongering to drive up the number of dead, to keep the "sheep" in panic mode. Second, I have always been under the impression that our military was trained to go INTO the fire, NOT shy away from it...

Last edited by Cal Coon; 04-08-2020 at 05:55 PM.
Sponsored Links