View Single Post
Old 08-02-2016, 07:42 PM   #9
fatlazyless

Default ...... Trump's federal tax return?

No, I am totally pleased and proud to say that I'm a totally unemployed local loser ..... big time! ..... and I make my living by walking all over New Hampshire, which has no deposit on soda cans ....... and picking up empty soda cans for their deposit value down in Lowell, Massachusetts! Say-hey....is NH a great state.....or is NH a great state!

So's ....how's about Donald ....what's up with his federal tax return .... and what is your best educated guess what's in it that he does not want to make public? As you probably know, just yesterday, Warren Buffet who also is under federal tax audit, offered to show his tax return and invited Donald to do the same.....and Donald has said this morning on Fox-tv ......'no way!' ........to releasing his federal tax return.

So, what's up with that......what personal tax info could it possibly be that Donald wants to keep private? Does his return contain a tax info bombshell as Mitt Romney has suggested.....such as a very low overall tax rate .....or very small charitable contributions .....or some type of a financial link to Russia ..... or, maybe he is not as wealthy as he claims? ........what?....what? .... what could Donald Trump be hiding?

Last edited by fatlazyless; 08-11-2016 at 03:33 PM.