View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 10:16 PM   #29
joey2665

Thanked 1,007 Times in 648 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfromaltonbay View Post
Heading on 84E Rein's is not far off Exit 64/65 in Vernon. On ramp stay right for Exit 65. Rein's is in a shopping plaza on the left about 2 or 3 lights up. Heading home on 84W, take Exit 65 and make a right at light. Rein's will be on your left in the plaza. NY style Deli with huge sandwiches. Also good bagels.

This year we found a real gem....Papa T's off Exit 68 (Tolland, CT). You can see it from 84 up on the hill next to the large Subway restaurant. Papa T's is in a small strip mall next to NAPA Auto Parts. They have excellent sandwiches (most under $7) and great pizza and the place is cute, super clean including the rest rooms. Quick on/off 84. Directly across the road is a very nice, fairly new Dunkin Donuts as well. Two gas stations also located on either side of the road. Much better sandwiches and a lot less expensive than Subway, and the atmosphere is also a lot nicer. Wainscoting and comfortable booths + counter seats.

Thanks for the options. After all these years I’ve been looking for something a little different I’m going to give both a try

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
joey2665 is offline   Reply With Quote