Thread: Condo Insurance
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2024, 05:10 PM   #11
tummyman

Long story, but my insurance company that I have used for over 53 years was sold and the new company will not insure persoanl lines. I researched USAA but found their prices high for the coverages.One other that I quoted refused to insure my NH property because it was lakefront. Maybe they were concerned about lake high tide? Whatever. Decided to get quotes via local broker instead. Found serious gaps in my prior coverage, home values way to low, etc. etc. In the end, they were fabulous to deal with. Now have my NH auto, house, umbrella, MA "second" home and boats all through this one broker. Totally one stop shopping! Yes, I elected to pay for it all at one time (other options were available) via my credit card just to get away from the prior policies that expired at different dates, etc. I was constantly getting big insurance bills. In the end I have better coverage and less cost. A winner for sure. I ended up with Cross Insurance in Laconia. If interested, call Colleen at 603-737-8013 and say you saw this on the Winni Forum ! She is excellent to work with.

Last edited by tummyman; 01-09-2024 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Typo
tummyman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tummyman For This Useful Post: