View Single Post
Old 08-04-2022, 08:17 PM   #63
LoveLakeLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by mowtorman View Post
Saukee your example is perfect. You die...your daughter lives out the benefits of your decisions 20 years ago and probably her kids if she has any. I have no problem with trusts my point was not everyone has to pay for LAKELIFE which is offensive to people that have worked hard to achieve it. Trusts existed before and will expand as lake property becomes not sole proprietors but part of investment portfolios. It's no secret....I first learned in 1968 when we rented and the land down the road was posted no trespassing with a trust sign and 6 family names. We stayed away.

Us and them...lake users and lakefront owners. If you only could have seen the rafting on the Kona shores in the 80s. Everything old is new again...jetskis...rafting...speed limits...wakeboard....decibel limits ... no wake zones what's next?

Going back to the unhoused....not everyone has the same support and resources... that's life

Not everyone will own Winnipesaukee shorefront.... that's life.

Deinstitutionalization? I was there in the 80s in Vermont when Montpelier and Barre apartments became supervised community placements. It was very difficult for both city residents and former state hospital patients.
Who care if something is offensive to someone else? It’s the problem of the person who chooses to feel offended.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app