View Single Post
Old 08-03-2022, 09:28 PM   #22
joey2665

Thanked 1,007 Times in 648 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mowtorman View Post
It always comes to this. Power vs. paddle....guns...speed limits... that's what makes a forum.

Joey you don't get it, it's not anything that matters to you. Your biggest assumption is my ignorance yet you won't pull up a Gilford tax map and see how many trusts own properties. I'm not doing your homework for you. Like we haven't been here before. Eat your sour grapes and keep your chip intact.

Indifference..... again...like WAM..if no one notices it doesn't exist. Don't acknowledge, don't engage, don't converse.....do whatever works. People are all related to someone. No one hits first grade telling the teacher they want to be hungry and on the streets at 50.

I hope your business operations are not too impacted and I hope you are hugely successful. I have no idea what your business is for all I know Im one of your customers. Might as well plug your business while you're here.

I think you can't imagine that people don't have to pay to go boating. I know firsthand many boat expenditures are covered by trusts.

My original point is that people work hard and are successful. Second point many people don't have to spend a million on a property family bought long ago. Fact not fiction

What is there to argue
No you don’t get it. Your making the assumptions not me you provide the proof of your statement.

So show me actual proof of your accusations and I will change my view until then you are just making grandiose assumptions that mean absolutely nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app