View Single Post
Old 07-30-2022, 11:26 AM   #11
XCR-700

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaplane Pilot View Post
Different concept altogether. No golf course required.

Here’s the one in Portsmouth so you can familiarize yourself with the concept:

https://onehundredclub.com/exclusive/the-club/
being as I cannot even find a menu and the pictures don't show anyone in what I call casual attire, I think can safely say its not for me.

Maybe what you need is a residents and tourists restaurants. Need to show license at the door ;-)

Sure miss B-Mae's, Dots, Sandy Point, I guess I'll stop there,,,

Still like The Turkey Farm, but last time we went, we did wait at least 1/2 to get order taken, more then an hour to be served, AND they forgot one persons order!

Yup, and not even an apology from management, thats the most frustrating change I have seen over the years. No one seems to actually be in charge at many restaurants, and when there is someone who appears to be running things, they look like they are mostly doing nothing or just yelling at the help rather than trying to see what can be done to remedy the problem.

Oh and I cannot think of the last time I have seen something major happen like forgetting someones meal, and management comps it or offers dessert to the table at no cost. That was THE solution 20+ years ago, and it usually worked, but I'll bet I havent seen that done in 20 years.

Oh well, much has changed since the millennium and these are just some examples of an evolving world.

Not much you can do but adapt, and move on.
XCR-700 is offline   Reply With Quote