View Single Post
Old 01-29-2023, 09:24 AM   #7
fatlazyless

Question ...... hey, Professor?

Is interesting that what finally killed my 221,000-mile, 2013 Scion xB with the oil consumption problem, and the Takata exploding air bags ..... www.toyota.com/recall/takata ..... was an Allstate-$1935 check-in-the-mail to pay for two right side doors damage from a hit & run collision with some old guy in Plymouth NH in February 2020. I just could not see spending the $1935 on fixing this car, and it was able to get a NH inspection sticker in September at Valvoline Instant Oil Change-Laconia with just ten dollars of bondo and silver spray paint to fill in the four small holes in the doors from the collision. Another new problem; now, the doors were no longer tight and rain would drip inside.

Hey Professor ...... let me take a guess on your Scion buy ...... you got a 2010 or 2011 Scion xB with an automatic transmission ......... correctimondo? ....... and, for what price and how many miles on it? Maybe $3000 and 125,000-miles?

Who knows ....... maybe you you actually bought my old 2013 silver Scion xB ....... because used Scions never get junked ..... they just get fixed up and resold ..... again and again ...... no matter what damage or miles!
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote