Thread: pandemic
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2021, 02:45 PM   #35
Biggd

Thanked 1,071 Times in 676 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by baygo View Post
You are correct. That is the paragraph of interest. My interpretation of “Clinical presentation” Is if one was to go into a clinic in search of a diagnosis, the clinic would base diagnosis from symptoms, then do a test. WHO is stating that if that diagnosis conflicts with test results, test again. The article that pointed me to the WHO statement was the basis to my statement 90% false positives. Big Brother has remove that article from the source I found it on.

There are some other very interesting concerns in regards to the vaccine. My bartender ears overheard the conversation where someone had concerns about a microchip being implanted with the vaccine. The second person in that conversation claimed to be in microchip development and stated that there’s no chip that small. I did a google search today for the smallest micro chip. According to my findings the smallest one was developed in 2010. You would have to create a line with 2.5 million of them to stretch one inch. Another overheard conversation indicated that this is the first vaccine to use CRISPR technology. I believe my time spent researching CRISPR was time well spent.

We all can and will have our own opinion of this. A damned if you do, damned if you don’t scenario has certainly been painted.
I hope they put a chip in me. That way when I lose my mind and can't find my way home they can track me down and return me to whom I belong.