Thread: pandemic
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2021, 07:06 AM   #21
Lakegeezer

Default Citation needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by baygo View Post
I find it frustrating that on January 21st the World Health Organization posted in their website that there is no asymmetric condition. Therefore indicating that we have been fed information containing about 90% false positives. I read this in their website and I’m willing to bet that as you read what I’ve written here you were unaware of it because our media for some reason did not report it.
Can you post a citation link to where you read this on the WHO site? I think you meant asymptomatic, not asymmetric, but even so, couldn't find the information on the WHO site. There was someone from WHO that retracted a similar statement made last July, but nothing around Jan 21. My assumptions have always been that people have caught the virus via both pre-symtomatic and asymptomatic cases. Pre-symtomatic being the most common and the most insidious nature of this virus. It would be a surprise to learn that asymptomatic (ie, someone who tested positive but never showed symptoms) wasn't an issue.