View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 11:57 PM   #1
Outlaw

Default New Hampshire Humane Society Auction May 20th

Hi Folks - you may remember me from last year's NHHS auction. The auction for the Animals is now an annual event and this year it will be May 20th held at the Belknap Mill in Downtown Laconia.

Last year was quite exciting, there was some serious bidding wars happening and some really amazing items to bid on.

I would like to ask each of you to look in to your attics, basements, closets, garages and hearts to see if there are items you would like to donate to this auction. Maybe you have a craft, hobby or particular talent and would like to donate one of your own creations to the auction. Maybe you own a business or know someone who does and you could solicit a gift certificate from the business to donate. All of these are great ways to contribute.

If you would like to contribute or know someone who would, please let me know of your items by the end of April. If you have photos of the items you can send me, that would be great. I would need to make arrangements with you to receive the item by May 12th. Please remember all donations are tax deductible.

In anticipation, I thank you for your time, consideration and contributions. If you are unable to contribute at this time, that's ok, maybe you will consider making a contribution at another point in time. Maybe you will join us on May 20th and be the winning bidder on some great items!!!

I thank you and all the animals at the shelter thank you!

GIZMO........................................MOLLY