View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 01:04 PM   #21
LIforrelaxin

Location: Long Island, not that one, the one on Winnipesaukee

Did the man get charged with anything? Or did the Police chief simply take him into custody to remove him?

The board of selectman have the right to ask somebody to leave or have them removed, if that person is interjecting themselves in a disruptive way.

I actually have no problem with what seems to have happened, as long as the person wasn't charged with anything... This person has a track record of disrupting meetings, has been warned time and time again, and was finally dealt with in a way, that will hopefully teach him a lesson.

If he hasn't been charged with anything then there is no "further cost".... he was given a chance to speak, he was rude and orderly, and was removed... I know that some liberal feel good atty. will argue that his basic rights where violated... But where they really???? He brought a timer... come one really??? get the guy some help he probably needs it.... he was purposely trying to bring this on himself... end of story.....

Last edited by LIforrelaxin; 02-24-2015 at 04:57 PM. Reason: spelling and gramer
The Following User Says Thank You to LIforrelaxin For This Useful Post: