View Single Post
Old 02-02-2022, 12:08 PM   #51
tummyman

I have been with YTTV for over a year now. Love it for its overall package. I also missed the Bruins games. We looked at FUBO but the other content was messy. We also looked at Spectrum Streaming that had a decent package but their user guide is impossible to use. Also, since we are in Moultonborough, Spectrum Streaming signs you up for the Portland based channels and weather, etc. etc. based on being in Carroll County which we were able to avoid using YTTV and then selection the Boston option. Tried the 7 day trial and dumped it in 2 days. So we are mostly stuck with no Bruins except the infrequent times they are on ESPN or one of the major channels. We also wrote to NESN and YTTV to get the channel back but got zero help. In the long run, saving almost $1200 / year by dumping Spectrum and Verizon FIOS cable, we were happy to enjoy the $$ savings. One option that may be worth exploring is ....can you just subscribe to Comcast for a few months of the year and then put it on suspension? I could never find a reasonable work around. But we do love YTTV. Run it on two tv's in MA using ROKU and 2 tv's at the lake using wireless. Never at both places at the same time, so no issues at all. Let us all know if you do find something that works for live Bruins.
tummyman is offline   Reply With Quote