View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 04:40 PM   #62
hazelnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argie's Wife View Post
But that's the POINT of the iPhone, isn't it?

Have your music collection, videos, cell phone, camera, camcorder, gaming device, TV remote, alarm clock, calendar, GPS, text mgs device, email, internet, Bluetooth device, radio, voice recorder, workout coach, open source app device, etc. ALL in ONE place... well... that's just cool. And if it's cool fluff, then I like (and want) fluff. (But then I do a lot of work in multimedia)...

I wish AT&T was better in this area... or I wish the jailbroken iPhones worked with the Verizon network better... either way.... I hope it's a reality sometime soon...
EXACTLY! That is why I personally just dumped my archaic blackberry pearl for the IPhone. I have never been happier with a purchase in my whole life. I have had it for a week and the difference is incredible. The phone, the apps, the texting the GPS, I could go on. I can't believe I waited this long. I have 32 gigs worth of storage and I am loading it up with all my music. Not to mention the web browsing. So slick and so fast!!! I can not say enough about this phone.
hazelnut is offline   Reply With Quote