View Single Post
Old 01-03-2006, 12:42 PM   #67
Fat Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnilaker
Notice, it doesn't say "Hey! we're a safety org"...And where do you come up with the notion that those opposing it, are doing it in the name of "Safety." This is a new tactic from you, interesting.
On 4/6/05, in the thread you started to announce NHRBA, you said “Does Winnipesaukee and New Hampshire boaters need a non-profit organization...that promotes boating safety?”

Also on 4/6; “Anybody interested in helping shape an organization that ...is focused on promoting boating safety email me”

And on 4/7; “the group looks forward to your help to ...promote boating safety

On 4/8; “I'm not about GFBL and certainly (sic) hope the NHRBA is not as well or I will get out.”

On 4/13; “I don't want NHRBA to be a GFBL focused membership.”

Again on 4/13; “look forward to working with you to talk about ideas such as boat limits, out of stater fees for using boats in NH, promoting safety, etc. even speed limits.”

On 12/6; “Well nhrba goals will be to continue to make boating safer.”

Sounds to me like a group hiding under the pretense of boating safety. Want more?

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnilaker
I don't know about those other groups, I only know about NHRBA and NHRBA has not commissioned any survey.
Is this an "unqualified "yes""? Are you stating for the record that you are unaware of any polls conducted on behalf of those opposing HB162?