View Single Post
Old 01-24-2017, 03:35 PM   #15
fatlazyless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misha888 View Post
You state "extremely crime free". You were stating that in jest, right? No heroin dealers, no break ins, no shootings, no home invasions, no armed robberies? You must follow NH1 news if you are not stating this in jest.
For me, in my world, it is totally and almost completely 99.95% crime free. In the last 25-years, where I am in Meredith, the only ting ever, was to have an old 40hp Tohatsu outboard motor stolen out of my outside yard, off a saw horse stand, and I never should have left it out there in the first place, considering that it was about 25-years old and had just been re-spray painted bright metallic blue which made it look like new. Me-suspects it got lifted by the flooring contracting who was working late, redoing the basement ceramic tile floor next door with large tiles who saw it, out in my yard, when I was away, and could not resist lifting it away in the back of his van.

For me crime is very much non-existent, and my biggest threat is a fire at home, or a car accident like hitting a deer through the windshield, or being totally bored out of my mind.

Oh wait ..... just remembered ....about two-three months ago....I got my credit card number stolen by the DirecTV lady....but that was my fault too .....I made the big mistake of verbally communicating.....you know.....speaking on the telephone....my credit card number....to the DirecTV lady.....and among other stolen charges....there was an $85 charge to a Domino's Pizza in Los Angeles.....so's I will never ever never again verbally communicate my credit card number to anyone. Fortunately for me, the Meredith Village Savings cc-security was right there and caught it basically immediately.

My biggest threats; fire at home and that helpful DirecTV lady!!! ..... and maybe BAMBI the deer crashing through my car's windshield.

Last edited by fatlazyless; 01-24-2017 at 04:43 PM.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote