View Single Post
Old 06-28-2020, 11:23 AM   #329
FlyingScot

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXUM View Post
If I could make specific current clinical trial and study data public I would, unfortunately I cannot. If you prefer to hear nothing to the contrary of what you believe to be true and continue to be mislead by all means be my guest.

No where in my statements as of late have I injected one bit of politics but if you want to go that route I'm glad you think the Democrats are getting it "mostly right" as here is a perfect example of that:

https://ktvz.com/news/national-world...oregon-county/

Now what's this REALLY about?
Kind of pathetic to compare dumb behavior from an obscure bureaucrat in a tiny 50,000 person county in the middle of nowhere with the incredibly irresponsible gigantic, world-wide impact of the President of the US and his sheep-like Governors of Florida and Texas.

Also silly that you try to cite "secret" information is response to me criticizing another member's post for asserting things that are not true. If his original post is true, he should back it up.

But strangest of all is that even as the data become irrefutable that the President has been completely incompetent on Covid, you still argue in his favor on this issue