Thread: 603-pumpout
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 03:23 PM   #10
Belmont Resident

Thumbs down NH is definitely slacking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tis View Post
What I don't understand is why the state complains it is so broke that we have to cut Marine Patrol but we suddenly have money for this????
Maybe the same reason they pave roads that don't need paving and are now looking to widen Rt-106 when there is a laundry list of roads in such poor shape.
Poor management. They want to spend millions on Rt-106 for a traffic problem that happens 2 Sundays a year.
You used to see clean roads and highways that are now littered with trash and signs asking us to sponsor a section of road for trash removal.
It seems the state workers are useless and now want to pass their work onto the people who pay for them. Get the waste products from the prison out there cleaning the roads.
Years ago when I first moved up to NH I was amazed at how good a job the state did at keeping the sides of the roads and highways clean and mowed compared to other states, now you see trash on the sides of roads it seems like all summer.
Wait aren't the state workers union? It's all starting to make sense.
I understand that NO state is perfect, but NH used to be a lot better at taking care of itself then it is now.