View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 05:45 PM   #7
hazelnut

Already registered the sled.... Oh well, I'll still join but next year I'll make sure to register it at Heath's. I always register my boat there anyway.

The sled purchase was sort of an impulse buy. My brother in law and I were talking about it for a few months and almost daring one another to do it. Well, when push came to shove and we both found sleds we liked we pulled the trigger. We actually took delivery on the spot and had them registered and out the showroom door within an hour of us arriving at the dealership. Fortunately I have had several years of experience, I just took a break for about ten years. Seriously though I am relearning the ropes while showing my kids how much fun it is. It helps to have my brother in law along for the ride too. I also have some good friends in the area who are involved with the Meredith Snow Streakers. I hope to hook up with them this year.

We took the trail from Center Harbor to Meredith this weekend. That was so cool. It was kind of quiet though not a lot of activity. I am guessing that will change as February approaches.
hazelnut is offline   Reply With Quote