View Single Post
Old 08-10-2021, 05:36 AM   #54
garysanfran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
The June 22 2021, Laconia Daily Sun has a report on a 70-unit townhouse community titled "Work begins at the 'Brook Hill' site". It says it is located between Meredith and Weirs Beach and that "All Roads Lead To Brook Hill!"

Not sure if this is what is actually being discussed here but it maybe could be? ....... www.brookhillatmeredith.com ...... yup, this must be it? ...... is just south and across Route 3 from that 200-year old farm house/bakery at www.picnicrockfarms.com
That's across from the big field that had a golf-driving range on it when I was young...It was called..."My Brother's Place".

My neighbor is on the Conservation Committee that provided the review of the development and it's environmental impact. He says he's batting 1,000 with the Zoning Board...A perfect record of them ignoring everything he's presented to them for many years.

I suggested a $9.95 rubber stamp you can buy on-line that says "APPROVED" and just forego the extra theater and drama...Ever attend a planning board or zoning board meeting?
garysanfran is offline   Reply With Quote