View Single Post
Old 04-10-2020, 01:49 PM   #3
coolyourjets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaplane Pilot View Post
I have the perfect solution to this issue:

1) Furlough every non-essential federal, state and local worker. (You know, those same workers that get told to stay home when there's an inch of snow falling in DC).

2) Suspend the pay of every US Senator and Representative, every Governor and every member of State Senate and House of Representatives (NH doesn't matter, because they only make a few $$ per year, which is how it was supposed to be).

3) Suspend the pay of anyone else at any Federal, State or Local level that imposes shutdowns on specific businesses which puts people out of work. They should also be subject to the same hardships to which they are imposing on others.

It makes me sick to watch Pelosi and her ilk continue to get their paychecks while holding up emergency funding so she can make sure illegals get a piece of the next pie, all while hard-working American citizens continue to suffer.

Try this for one day and see how fast this problem disappears. It will be miraculous.
Ummmm, what's being held up? The CARES Act was signed into law two weeks ago. BTW, read the bill. There's a whole lot of pork on both sides so I guess what you meant by the "ilk" in "Pelosi and Ilk" was every other Democrat and Republican lawmaker who is still collecting her check.
The Following User Says Thank You to coolyourjets For This Useful Post: