View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 09:53 AM   #235
MAXUM

Thanked 1,942 Times in 802 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabascocat98 View Post
Sorry you have such arrogance in expressing your view. I support workers whether union or non-union----but am proud we fight to help all achieve a better life and yes by working hard but not as slave labor .
Slave labor? Now that's comical....maybe you need to go over to China and see how workers are treated there and for that matter how much they are paid.

Arrogant, no but apparently the question I posed to you didn't receive an answer but we all know what the answer is anyways. However according to your way of thinking - if you don't hire the more expensive contractor you'd be guilty of "corporate greed". Wagging my finger at you! How could you possibly deny the more expensive contractor a living wage?

Or you can look at it from my perspective, one is overbidding the job and why pay more to get the same work done? I'd rather pay the cheaper market rate. So according to you, I guess I do favor slave labor so shame on me. If you say so, but I won't loose any sleep at night saving a buck or two.