View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 08:27 PM   #233
tabascocat98

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXUM View Post
So let me get this straight... it's evil for a company to pay the least amount necessary to hire employees, yet it's not evil for employees to demand the most they can get for a wage? Huh, OK with that in mind, when you need to hire somebody to do work for you... two contractors quote you a price for the job. Both using the same materials but one is more expensive than the other, and both have the same reputation and do the same quality of work. So you'd hire the most expensive one right? LOL I'm sure you would!

Wages are paid at a market rate, no more no less. Benefits are a matter of how willing AND able a company is to pay out in order to attract the best employees possible.

I'm damn glad I have the same as you do, but it doesn't necessarily take a union job to get it. It takes hard work!

Sorry you have such arrogance in expressing your view. I support workers whether union or non-union----but am proud we fight to help all achieve a better life and yes by working hard but not as slave labor .