View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 08:04 PM   #52
MAXUM

Thanked 1,942 Times in 802 Posts

Folks -let's not forget what brings us here, a common interest and love of the Lakes Region. Don has worked tirelessly for years keeping this site going and out of respect for him and fellow forum members I think it's time to wave the white flags and bury the hatchet on certain matters. It does nobody any good to post things recklessly, and serves no purpose whatsoever. Skip brings up a damn good point and I agree completely. We all should make an effort to take the time to construct civil, respectful and thought provoking posts regardless of the subject matter.

There is no question that any topic of discussion could lead to differences in opinion and as already pointed out is not necessarily a bad thing. However I think we all need to consider the INTENT of our comments before posting them. There is never any room public or private to take cheap shots at each other. We should all strive for a little dignity and class. I personally have tried to stick to these principals ever since I joined this site and I hope that what participation I have had has been appreciated by all.

We've got a great group of people here it and that is what makes this site great. Without the participants it's of no value. Something to consider when you hit that reply button.

Humbly submitted.....

MAXUM
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MAXUM For This Useful Post: