View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 06:59 PM   #50
NoRegrets

There seems to be another game going on here. "How many threads can I get locked?".

BI - Thanks for the clarification on the singular objective. I am totally impressed with your contributions and perspectives on your posting.

Skip - you are right in your first post in this thread.

OCD - You rock as well as the many others that post in a very upfront perspective.

Those that split hairs and end up being egged on into the bantering with a very few of the forum members - take a look at the quality of the bitterness that is exuded in the thread before our referee (WebMaster) is forced to take action. Is it worth the interaction? Each response becomes more immature and insulting to common sense. There will never be remorse or possible constructive dialog with certain posters. I am not the judge but I can only think of 2 that have caused many locked threads. Try to take a deep breath, count to 10, or mix a favorite cocktail before hitting enter. I know how hard it is to ignore the immature inuendoes but if eliminate our participation in the "close the thread" game we may achieve Skip's (and others) pain points.

Back to cocktails. What do people like to serve on the water?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NoRegrets For This Useful Post: