Thread: Forum names
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2022, 06:11 PM   #149
ApS

Arrow ApS: Abbreviation for "Sane Speed Advocate"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tummyman View Post
So folks, people presumably know APS, Top Water, ishoot308, others and their absence has had an adverse impact on the Forum because of maybe some snarky comment. Very unfortunate. But I tend to think that maybe there needs to be some outreach to these folks and see if we can get them back. Loosing all those historical pictures just impacts so many historically interested people.

Here's the challenge..... Somehow, maybe people can make an outreach to these folks and ask them to reconsider a return ASAP. "Life it too short but it is the longest thing you will ever do". Make the most of it and COME BACK...please !!!!! There can be some real good from this thread on top of the fun of knowing what the background was for name creation!!
No snarky comment, but got tangled-up by not remembering my Gmail password. Google frustrated my return for weeks!

I'll mention my avatar now that its legibility is challenged by the small screens of Smartphones:

It's a chipmunk returning to a large glass jar containing hundreds of stainless steel nuts. (The label "Nuts" is facing the viewer). Our local chipmunk is a frequent visitor to our porch for sunflower treats. The chippy climbed up, as expected, and gave us a perfect bummed-out look!

ApS is offline   Reply With Quote