View Single Post
Old 12-16-2020, 09:29 PM   #10
fatlazyless

I'm not being sarcastic, here. I honestly think it would be a way cool thing to have a dead deer, hanging from a tripod scale out front the new Tackle Shack store on the small front lawn there, while on the way to the Hannaford's. I would definitely stop to take a good look at a dead deer, beer, or moose ...... um, I mean bear.

That's called NH local color, or something, and Meredith actually has local hunters who go out looking for deer, during the deer season.

It will be a welcome change from the usual mundane assortment of stores that's in that shopping mall. That Hannaford's has about as much personality as a 2.49 container of potato salad.

Let's step onto a time machine and take a trip back to 1995 and visit this same Meredith shopping mall. Going from left to right: there was Heath's Super Market, Phu Jee Restaurant, LaVerdierre's Drug Store, Heath's Hardware, Parafunalia-Sports, and the Ben Franklin department store with a huge arts & crafts department.

1995 ...... those were the days at that Meredith shopping mall! Think about it ....... what an excellent mix of stores and a great restaurant, there!

So, an owner operated fishing store is a very welcome happening, here, and I want to see some dead deer because the Meredith neck area has too many deer running across the road and almost hitting cars. One skinny deer actually smashed into the front right fender on my mega-million dollar automobile and damaged it.

Last edited by fatlazyless; 12-17-2020 at 09:05 AM.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote