View Single Post
Old 12-15-2020, 05:27 AM   #8
fatlazyless

Default .... oh no, someone shot Bambi the deer!

You know, in addition to fishing items, this new Tackle Shack is also a deer, bear, and moose registration station where you go with the dead deer to get it tagged and weighed, or something, for NH Fish & Game registration.

Out front of the commercial store there's like a small front yard area and a walkway between the parking lot and the store. If that were my store I would permanently set up a three leg, tripod-hanging weigh station, made out of rustic looking thin straight tree trunks just for the attention value, and then have a rustic sign that says 'deer weighing station' on it. And then, when someone actually brings in a dead deer it would collect a lot of attention from Hannaford shoppers, passing by the dead deer, hanging there.

Like ..... hey, look at that ..... there's a dead deer ...... hanging there ...... being weighed!

That would quickly put that store on the map, and get it some excellent, local, positive attention.

Who knows ....... maybe even a dead beer ...... oops, I mean bear ....... or a dead mouse ..... oops, I mean moose ...... or one of those Fish & Game guys, over there, from television inspecting the dead deer to determine that it was, in fact-a-mondo, shot by someone while driving a Toyota Tundra, while sitting behind the steering wheel and equipped with an automatic transmission!!! ..... while driving down the road ....... which is totally and incredibly not a legal 'act of hunting' thing to do. ....

You probably heard about this M.O. ...... if they is too lazy to shift gears with a stick-shift ...... they is also too likely to be hunting and shooting a rifle without getting out of their pick-up truck! ....... another illegal deer hunting case solved ....... and right here in down-town Meredith, NH! ....... OMG!

This is definitely what this town definitely, definitely needs ...... a dead deer hanging from a rustic looking, three legged official weigh station just outside the Hannaford store! Something that Gilford and Wolfeboro do not have!

Last edited by fatlazyless; 12-15-2020 at 07:49 AM.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote