View Single Post
Old 12-13-2020, 04:58 PM   #6
fatlazyless

It's located right next ..... left ..... to the Subway sandwich store, which has closed temporarily due to the pandemic and has a sign looking for employees at ten dollars/hour for when it re-opens. And, the state liquor stores in Center Harbor and Meredith are hiring at about 12.50/hr, 30-hr/wk-limit, so's they don't have to provide health insurance.

Next to their sign 'Live Bait', the Tackle Shack, formerly A.J.'s, could have a sign that says 'hot coffee, hot chocolate 99-cents' and that could be a good come-on to get some of the many passers-by to stop inside, and look around all the different fishing items including things like sun glasses, and ice fishing hand augers.

On a warm summer day, you never know, maybe a 99-cent coffee purchase could lead to a $65 Eskimo 4" ice auger purchase ..... why not .... duh?

..... www.thetackleshack.biz ....... Newbury, at Lake Sunapee and now in Meredith, New Hampshire directly close to Lake Winnipesaukee, and the longest, slowest stop light intersection in the entire state!

So, as long as you are stuck at that stop light, maybe you want to go fishing! ..... www.facebook.com/thetackleshack.biz/

hellooooo ...... as long as I'm stuck here in this long line of traffic ....... can I get my tennis racket restrung with 50-lb polyester monofilament at the Tackle Shack?

Last edited by fatlazyless; 12-14-2020 at 07:58 AM.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote