View Single Post
Old 12-12-2020, 11:27 AM   #70
Biggd

Thanked 1,071 Times in 676 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gillygirl View Post
What I’m interested in is whether or not people are making those around them aware of their habits. I’m back in FL, where many restaurants are operating close to normal, with the exception of masks on employees and on customers while they’re moving about the restaurants. My sister and her family are going to karaoke several times a week, and my brother-in-law has admitted the places are sometimes packed. Many participants are furloughed Disney performers who really project while they’re singing. My family’s attendance at these events now makes me wonder if I should stop doing things with them. But they’re my only point of human contact. So my point is are you (the plural you, not anyone specifically) unintentionally isolating someone in your family because of your behavior?

Sent from my iPad using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
I have some first responders in my family that isolate themselves from my wife and I.
I have a son inlaw who's a firefighter and a daughter who is an RN.
They have to get tested quite often as they are always coming into contact with people that have Covid.
My son inlaw is being tested on Monday and all his kids are sick this week so we will be staying far away from them!