View Single Post
Old 06-27-2023, 06:38 AM   #467
LIforrelaxin

Location: Long Island, not that one, the one on Winnipesaukee

This thread is going back in circles... The concern remains the same, is there enough room in 19 mile bay for both Sea Plane and boat traffic, and will a designated running in the bay cause more sea plane traffic. So lets ask our selves a question or two:

1. what would draw in the sea plane traffic with a designated runway?
2. Are their adequate facilities to tie up sea planes?

When you think about those two questions, really 19 mile bay isn't that attractive. Now if facilities where put in place to make a more ideal situation for Sea Planes to dock temporarily maybe there would be an argument that the store could be a draw for people. But Honestly that is it.... And I don't think the store is going to be able to add docking to allow that to happen....

At the end of the day, this is just something to needlessly squabble about...People need to just let this go..... A simple question was raise, on who to report a perceived wrong doing to.... I left my suggestion, and then the debate started again.... let it rest...