View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 07:53 AM   #85
NoRegrets

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateGypsy View Post
I agree -- no one will really know anything until it goes to court. I used to live in that town and feel badly for both families. But I also know that if the 911 call proves that it was Zimmerman yelling for help in the background, people will claim the report was "doctored." The racial tension between the police and the black neighborhoods there is really bad and goes back many years. (Sanford has a rural "deep south" character to it -- It's not a stereotypical Florida "tourist" community.)
I am not sure if everything will be known about the situation via a court room show. Look at the OJ Simpson case as well as other situations where legal maneuvers kept information away from the jury. The mainstream media has edited the stories to lead the headlines. NBC is now being investigated for editing the 911 call to show Zimmerman was a racist. Rev. Sharpton and the Black Panthers have already tried and convicted Zimmerman. There is something sinister on how this made it to this level in the main stream media when there were 441 murders in Chicago alone last year that were unreported. LA, New York, Philli, and all other cities have similar horror stories yet this one was used by media, the President, and activists. What is the real story????

To stay on track on the Lakes region issues....I believe the headlines are snipets of biased information and the posts in the Winni forum actually add some balance to the stories.
NoRegrets is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NoRegrets For This Useful Post: