View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 11:06 AM   #12
Senter Cove Guy

Default What A Day

One day I left home forgetting to take my wallet with me. I was traveling from Melvin Village to Nashua in my truck. Got to the Alton circle and wanted to eat lunch at McDonalds. I told the clerk I didn't have any money/credit cards with me but told her I could give her my credit card number and could she let me buy lunch. She checked with her manager who said NO. A nice lady standing next to me slid a $10 bill over to me and said take it. I declined and went on my merry way. Got to the Epsom circle and went to McDonalds there. Tried the same ploy. The clerk said, no problem. Said, just stop in the next time you're by this way and pay. Happy day.

Got to Nashua and took care of my business there but was hungry again at the end of the day. Went to a branch office of a bank I do business with and said I needed some money. I told them I knew my bank account number but didn't have any identification with me. They asked if I had my auto registration in my truck as identification. I showed that to them, gave them my account number, they asked me a bunch of questions and I walked out the door with $50 from my account. Nice.

Drove back home through Epsom, paid my bill at McDonalds and got home safely.

Kudos to the lady at Alton McDonalds, the Epsom McDonalds clerk and to the bank staff who made my day.