View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 06:11 AM   #3
fatlazyless

I was headed south on D W Hgwy, past the large old barn, approaching River Rd on the right ...... to my shock and huge surprise he runs the stop sign, glides past the stop sign making a left turn heading north ..... I try to avoid this incoming car ..... press hard on the horn ...... honk-honk-honk ..... get hit on the passengers side by his front and get pushed off the road into the snowbank.

Is very lucky my car is still drivable because the wheels/tires were not hit and the two doors can still be opened and closed.

After the crash I get out of the car, run around over the snowbank onto the road and am sprinting up to his car which was about 50 to 100 yards away, and slowed down to maybe 2-mph ....... he must have seen me in his rear view mirror and takes off, headed north .... all I could get was the first three digits on a seven digit NH plate.

In about 20-seconds as I go back to my smashed car, pushed into the snowbank, a big white pick-up heading north with a snowplow and two guys inside slows down to me ...... I scream "get that license plate ..... that's a hit & run" ..... and the pickup is right there ..... going after him .... down the road .... north towards town.